You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Woodro is built for rails, kickers and anything else you like to ride on. The all Paulownia wood core creates a smooth, natural flex pattern for effortless pressing and soft landings. ABS sidewalls add to the durability so you can slide, grind, and boot all day at the park. Four bolt-on fins can be used to add to the traction of the board or pull them off for a catch free ride.
|Display Name||CWB Woodro Wakeboard 2015|
- Variable height ABS sidewalls extend 3/4 " into core for durability and strength
- Triax layup
- Rocker line designed for rails and kickers.
- Soft flex, nice for pressing
- Ti base is slick and strong
- Dual channels underfoot add traction while keeping the contact points clean for sliding
- 8-up inserts - flex your deck
- Designed for: Park
- 140 cm: 130 - 220 lbs.
- 146 cm: 160 - 280 lbs.
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new conditon with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.