You have no items in your shopping cart.
REVERB LTD WAKEBOARD
This Reverb is a special limited edition colorway designed by pro riders Josh Palma and Josh Twelker. The board is the same as the standard Reverb, but the graphic is super limited to only a handful worldwide!The CWB Reverb board was designed with BFE (Best For Everybody) Technology. It is an all-around performer for many riding styles. The Reverb has a 4x4 molded fin package with a removable 1" plastic center fin for stability and traction. With a subtle 3-stage rocker and deep channel, the rider remains in control. The full-length center spine provides soft landings. Although it was designed for the intermediate/advanced rider, the beginner who wants to excel can also handle the Reverb.
Josh Twelker's Pro Model Boots
BoardCo Team Rider Josh Twelker is a style freak. Watch him ride and tell us otherwise. We dare you. To help him get his board where others can't take it he designed a pro boot that is lighter than any boot in our line and has key flex points for ultimate poke-ability.
- 4X4 molded fin package w/removable 1" plastic center fin for stability and traction
- Subtle 3 stage rocker
- Deep channel for rider control
- BFE Tech. Best For Everybody. All around performer for many riding styles
- Full length center spine for soft landings
- Designed for Intermediate/Advanced
- Infinity plate for lightest strongest foundation
- Impact strap integrated to lace
- Cush liner with shock pads
- Deep heel pocket with built in achillies pads
- Mesh panel construction for weight reduction
- Dual lace design
- Flexible design for poking
- Gorilla grip
- 131 cm: 80 - 140 lbs.
- 136 cm: 100 - 180 lbs.
- 141 cm: 140 - 230 lbs.
- 146 cm: 170 - 290 lbs.
- Mens 8-9 | Womens 9-10
- Mens 9-10 | Womens 10-11
- Mens 10-11 | Womens 11-12
- Mens 11-12 | Womens 12-13
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new conditon with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.