You have no items in your shopping cart.
Acme Marine propellers are engineered and manufactured using Acme
|Display Name||543 - 13x11.5 LH 1"|
A Brief Explanation of Propeller Specifications
Acme propellers are listed in a way to inform you of part number, pitch, diameter, cup size, and rotation - such as 901 (13x11.5 LH .040 Cup)
- The first specification (in this case 901) represents the Acme Part Number that will quickly identify which prop you are looking at.
- The second specification (in this case 13) represents the diameter of the propeller.
For more information on prop diameter click here.
- The third specification (in this case 11.5) represents the pitch of the propeller.
For more information on prop pitch click here.
- The fourth specification (in this case LH) represents the rotation of the propeller.
For more information on prop rotation click here.
- The fifth specification (in this case .040 Cup) represents the cup size of the propeller.
For more information on prop cup size click here.
- Diameter - 13
- Pitch - 11.5
- Cup - .080
- Rotation - Left Hand Rotation
- Shaft - 1 inch
- Application - Malibu, Mastercraft, Centurion, Supra, Moomba, Supreme, Sanger, Correct Craft
This product qualifies for our amazingly awesome Lifetime Returns program!
Congratulations, you will never have to worry about getting stuck with something you don't like ever again!
This product can be returned at any time from now till the end of the world as long as it is returned in like new conditon with all original packaging.
For full details visit our returns page.